Rise to the top with this US-based CMA® qualification
Boost your international accounting career and earn the prestigious title of Certified Management Accountant® (CMA) – the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals.
By completing this internationally recognized certification you will gain knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support and professional ethics.
The CMA® is a symbol of professionalism, expertise and integrity. Top employers such as AT&T, Bank of America, Caterpillar, Microsoft and others realize the importance of CMA professionals in their businesses. By becoming a qualified CMA, some of the roles you could step into include:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Financial Risk Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
Grow your earning pool and potential across borders and exchange rates.
Price: PHP110,000 (payment plan available)
Student Price: PHP92,000 (payment plan available). Inquire here.
We offer flexible payment solutions to suit student needs.
- Online bank deposit
- Instalment Payments (over six months)
- Credit Card
- Direct Debit Card
Requirements for becoming a CMA®
- Active membership in the IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management, which can be completed after passing the exam, but are required as a final step to certification
- Passing parts 1 and 2 of the CMA® exam
How training will take place
- Face-to-face: delivered in person in training rooms across three locations – expanding to further satellite offices across the Philippines.
- Virtual: delivered virtually over Microsoft Teams in a digital training room.Face-to-face and virtual
These CMA® programs are delivered in two parts, each over seven sessions by a CMA® qualified trainer from one of our three world-class training facilities located in Clark, Manila, and Cebu.
- Digital: a self-paced, digital program.
Students can complete the program at their own pace, with a one-on-one exam preparation coaching session prior to completing each exam.
Ab2 Institute of Accounting provides study support for parts 1 and 2 of the CMA® exam – led by one of our expert trainers.
You will have three years to pass both parts of the CMA® exam. It’s recommended that you invest 150-170 hours of study per part.
We’re ready when you are
Start any time with flexible learning hours and fully remote modules.
As part of completing your CMA® certification with Ab2, you will receive:
- IMA registration and membership
- Becker online review material
- Complete CMA® program process
- 6-7 review sessions per part
- Comprehensive exams and test drills
- Weekly review materials
- Assistance during the exam
- A holistic coaching approach
Ab² students enjoy:
- Deep industry connections to future-proof your career
- Course development and teaching by real-world industry leaders, not academics
- Unrivalled student support by specialists who only serve the accounting industry
- Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
- 100% flexibility – study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Our course has been custom-built by industry experts with decades of practical experience and knowledge. This will give you top-notch skills and understanding, making you job-ready the moment you graduate.
- External financial reporting decisions
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Strategic planning, forecast techniques, budget methodologies, annual profit plan and supporting schedules, and top-level planning and analysis
- Performance management
- Cost and variance measures, responsibility centers and reporting segments, and performance measures
- Cost management
- Measurement concepts, costing systems, overhead costs, supply chain management, and business process improvement
- Internal controls
- Governance, risk, and compliance, plus systems controls and security measures
- Technology and analytics
- Information systems, data governance, technology-enabled finance transformation, and data analytics
- Financial statement analysis
- Basic financial statement analysis, financial ratios, profitability analysis, special issues
- Corporate finance
- Risk and return, long-term financial management, raising capital, working capital management, corporate restructuring, international finance
- Decision analysis
- Cost/volume/profit analysis, marginal analysis, pricing
- Risk management
- Investment decisions
- Capital budgeting process, capital investment analysis methods
- Professional ethics
- Business ethics and ethical considerations