Australian Bookkeeping Skills
Master Australian bookkeeping fundamentals for an incredible career trajectory
Stand out from other candidates and grow an international career with this short course focusing on key principles in Australian bookkeeping. Get an introduction to Goods and Services Tax (GST) and to Business Activity Statement (BAS) reporting and lodging.
The accounting and bookkeeping industry includes some of the most in-demand careers right now. The Australian Bookkeeping Skills course arms you with the fundamentals you’ll need to grasp the basic concepts of bookkeeping and get you on your way to growing an international career, increasing your earning potential, and adding value to an employer.
By completing the Australian Bookkeeping Skills course, you will:
- Gain fundamental knowledge and understanding of the principles of bookkeeping in Australia
- Comprehend basic bookkeeping practices that underpin bookkeeping and accounting processes and best practices in the region
- Gain job-ready bookkeeping skills for the future of bookkeeping work
Price: ₱10,500 or ₱404/week over 26 weeks
Approximately 10 – 15 hours
6 months from enrollment
We’re ready when you are
Start any time with flexible learning hours and fully remote modules.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Once we receive your enrolment, an Ab2 Student Experience Advisor will be in touch to ensure this training is right for you.
To maximize your learning, you will need:
- A working computer with Microsoft Office
- An internet connection
Ab² students enjoy:
- Deep industry connections to future-proof your career
- Course development and teaching by real-world industry leaders
- Unrivalled student support by specialists who only serve the accounting industry. Reach out to us at enquires@Ab²institute.com
- Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
- 100% flexibility – study online, anytime, anywhere
Our course has been custom-built by industry experts with decades of real-world, practical experience and knowledge. This will give you top-notch skills and understanding, making you job-ready the moment you graduate.
- Bookkeeping fundamentals
- Bookkeeping terminology
- Adjusting entries
- Understanding financial statements
- Budget, forecasting and cashflow
- General journal basics
- General ledgers and trial balance
- Introduction to payroll and employment law
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) and basics of income tax
- Introduction to Xero
- Introduction to MYOB
- Introduction to Excel