QuickBooks Basics AU
Start your Australian accounting or bookkeeping career strong with these QuickBooks software essentials
This QuickBooks Basics course will set you up with the confidence to navigate and understand key concepts and increase your software accounting skills, setting you on your way to enjoying the perks of an international career.
Designed to provide skills and knowledge which accountants, bookkeepers and administrators need for the Australian and New Zealand markets, the course covers entering and maintaining accounting data, as well as preparing business activity statements (BAS), financial, and profit and loss reports.
By completing a QuickBooks Basics course, you will develop your accounting expertise and build job-ready skills and knowledge.
- Understand how QuickBooks plays a part in business
- Establish and maintain organizations inside QuickBooks
- Reconcile reports, including running and lodging a BAS
Who should enroll?
Bookkeepers, accountants or firms who are using or considering using QuickBooks
Individuals wanting to pursue an international bookkeeping or accounting career
Business professionals who want to expand their accounting software skills
Price: PHP7,500 or PHP288/week over 26 weeks
Approximately 7 hours
6 months from enrolment
We’re ready when you are
Start any time with flexible learning hours and fully remote modules.
To maximize your learning experience, you will need:
- A working computer with Microsoft Office
- An internet connection We’re available 24/7 to help with any tech issues. Reach out to us at enquires@Ab²institute.com
Ab² students enjoy:
- Deep industry connections to future-proof your career
- Course development and teaching by real-world industry leaders, not academics
- Unrivalled student support by specialists who only serve the accounting industry
- Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
- 100% flexibility – study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Our course has been custom-built by industry experts with decades of real-world, practical experience and knowledge. This will give you top-notch skills and understanding, making you job-ready the moment you graduate.
- Dashboard and business details
- Setting up a company file
- Turning on classes and location
- Chart of Accounts (how to add an account, maintain and customize to an organization’s needs)
- How to view audit history
- Processing transactions
- How to set up tax requirements (e.g. Goods and Services Tax [GST] settings)
- Setting up bank rules
- Bank reconciliations and view or print relevant reports
- Managing accounts payable process – Creating and managing quotes, invoices and credit notes
- Managing accounts receivables process – How to send or issue invoices to one customer or many customers at one time and how to save a repeating invoice
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Adding an asset
- Disposal of an asset
- Running and viewing standard reports
- Running and lodging a BAS
- Processing and managing GST