MYOB Essentials Payroll
Develop key payroll skills with MYOB for an accounting career in Australian and New Zealand corporations
Master the payroll, taxation, and employee benefits digital processes that are highly sought-after in countless industries across Australia and New Zealand.
- Unlock the payrolling potential of MYOB
- Use MYOB to pay employees, file payroll taxes, and manage employee benefits
- Leverage the software to grow your career and employability
Who should enroll?
- Bookkeepers or payroll specialists who are using or considering using MYOB payroll
- Individuals who want to pursue a bookkeeping or accounting career in these regions
- Business professionals who want to sharpen their understanding of MYOB Payroll
Price: PHP7,500 or PHP288/week over 26 weeks
Approximately 3 hours to complete
6 months from enrollment
We’re ready when you are
Start any time with flexible learning hours and fully remote modules.
Ab² students enjoy:
- Deep industry connections to future-proof your career
- Course development and teaching by real-world industry leaders, not academics
- Unrivalled student support by specialists who only serve the accounting industry
- Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
- 100% flexibility – study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Our course has been custom-built by industry experts with decades of real-world, practical experience and knowledge. This will give you top-notch skills and understanding, making you job-ready the moment you graduate.
- Setting up employee profiles
- Creating pay calendars and holiday groups
- Salary sacrifice
- How to prepare and finalize a standard pay run
- How to prepare and finalize an unscheduled pay run
- Producing pay slips
- Single touch payroll
- Preparation for year-end payroll
- Relevant reporting and Australian Tax Office (ATO) submission