MYOB Essentials Advanced
Let’s take your MYOB skills one step further
Designed to grow your abilities to their fullest, the Certificate in MYOB Essentials Advanced covers many of the deeper aspects of the software’s potential.
- Take your abilities with MYOB to a whole new level
- Use MYOB to perform advanced reporting, including end of month processes
- Use MYOB to implement accurate cash-flows and budgets
- Use MYOB to prepare advanced process in your organization
Who should enroll?
- Bookkeepers or accountants wanting to upskill
- Individuals wanting to pursue an international bookkeeping or accounting career with a focus on Australia and New Zealand
- Those seeking to gain a MYOB certification through the official platform
Price: PHP9,500 or PHP365/week over 26 weeks
Approximately 3 hours to complete
6 months from enrollment
We’re ready when you are
Start any time with flexible learning hours and fully remote modules.
Ab² students enjoy:
- Deep industry connections to future-proof your career
- Course development and teaching by real-world industry leaders, not academics
- Unrivalled student support by specialists who only serve the accounting industry
- Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
- 100% flexibility – study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Our course has been custom-built by industry experts with decades of real-world, practical experience and knowledge. This will give you top-notch skills and understanding, making you job-ready the moment you graduate.
- Creating and restoring a backup
- Creating user profiles
- Implementing budgets and cash flows
- Cost centers including budgets and tracking reimbursable expenses
- Start-of-year adjustments
- Creating custom reports
- Performing advanced reporting – batch reporting
- End-of-month processes – reporting, checking customer and supplier balances and performing a Goods and Services Tax (GST) check-up
- End-of-year processes – writing off and settling bad debts, entering pre-payments, accrued expenses, and starting a new financial year