Please enter your details and a member of our team will be in touch.
Unlock the power of QuickBooks to elevate your career, increase your earning potential and become more valuable to an employer with a course designed for students just like you!
This QuickBooks Basics course will set you up with the confidence to navigate and understand QuickBooks key concepts, and increase your software accounting skills to an introductory level or beyond. You’ll develop a strong understanding and practical knowledge of QuickBooks to use the software with increased ability whilst growing your career options in bookkeeping or accounting.
Course developed and taught by real world industry leaders, not academics
100% flexible – Study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Industry connections to connect you with employers and industry contacts
Who should enrol in this course
Bookkeepers, accountants or firms who are using or considering using QuickBooks
Individuals wanting to pursue a bookkeeping or accounting career
Business professionals who want to expand their accounting software skills
This course will help you on your way to becoming a skilled and experienced accountant or bookkeeper.
By completing a QuickBooks Basics course, you will develop your accounting expertise and build the job-ready skills and knowledge to:
Understand how QuickBooks plays a part in business
Establish and maintain organisations inside of QuickBooks
Reconcile reports, including running and lodging a BAS
- Dashboard and business details
- Setting up a company file
- Turning on classes and location
- Chart of Accounts (How to add an account, maintain and customise to an organisation’s needs)
- How to view audit history
- Processing transactions
- How to set up tax requirements (e.g., GST settings)
- Setting up bank rules
- Bank reconciliations and view or print relevant reports
- Managing accounts payable process – Creating and managing quotes, invoices and credit notes
- Managing accounts receivables process – How to send or issue invoices to one customer or many customers at one time and how to save a repeating invoice
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Adding an asset
- Disposal of an asset
- Running and viewing standard reports
- Running and lodging a BAS
- Processing and managing GST
The QuickBooks Basics course is comprised of online, self-paced modules delivered through the Ab² digital learning portal.
At Ab2, we pride ourselves on providing the best student experience, and we will support you throughout the whole of your program completion by providing:
- Online learning, enabling you to study anywhere, anytime
- One on one and group coaching sessions with industry experts
- 24/7 support
- Student Facebook groups so you can connect with your fellow learners!
Approximately 15 hours
6 months from enrolment
- A working computer with Microsoft Office
- An internet connection
P10,000 – Installment plan available
Why choose Ab2
100% online – Complete Flexibility – Study Online, anywhere, and anytime
Unrivalled student support by specialists that only serve the accounting and bookkeeping industry
Course developed and taught by real world industry leaders, not academics.
AB² is one of very few RTOs to offer the Tax Practitioners Board approved course to become a registered BAS agent.
Deep industry connections – we participate actively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry, allowing us to connect you with employers and industry contracts to further your career.
Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
Want to know more?
Our student experience team are here to help answer any questions you have. We’ll support you every step of the way to ensure you have the best learning experience and complete your program sooner.
Special Introductory Offer
Grab our introductory offer for only $1,490 per student. Regular price at $1,990. For a limited time only.
Ab2 offers two options for you to pay for your course costs, as well as flexible payment options.
Upfront $1,490: You can save 15% by making an upfront payment of $1,490.
Weekly $65.90: Get started right away by making weekly payments of $65.90, over a period of 26 weeks