Please enter your details and a member of our team will be in touch.
Elevate your Xero skills, boost your career growth and increase your value in the workplace by becoming certified in Xero Payroll!
Xero Payroll is a payroll software that allows businesses to pay employees, file payroll taxes, and manage employee benefits and HR in one place. This course will ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of payroll processes in Xero whilst growing your career options in bookkeeping or accounting.
Course developed and taught by real world industry leaders, not academics
100% flexible – Study online, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Industry connections to connect you with employers and industry contacts
Who should enrol in this course
Bookkeepers or Payroll Specialists who are using or considering using Xero payroll
Those wanting to get into a bookkeeping or accounting career and to develop a better understanding of payroll concepts and how they are used in Xero
Business professionals who want to further develop their knowledge of how Xero payroll works
Those seeking to gain a Xero Payroll certification through the official platform
Course outlineThis course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to perform key functions in the Xero Payroll module. By completing the Xero Payroll course, you will be confident in using the Xero Payroll module, including how to:
Maintain payroll employee details and leaves
Create and finalise standard and unscheduled pay runs
Incorporate deductions and reimbursements
Setting award rates
Single Touch Payroll
Preparing for year-end payroll and employment summaries
- Setting up and managing employees’ profiles
- Payroll settings, such as recurring templates and employee access
- Enter and managing timesheets
- Single Touch Payroll setup
- Setting up superannuation funds and allocating them
- Creating pay calendars and holiday groups
- New employees and leave requests, entering opening balances, and assigning leave
- Award rates
- Types of deductions and reimbursements
- How to prepare and finalise a standard pay run
- How to prepare and finalise an unscheduled pay run
- Termination pays
- Reverting posted pay runs
- Producing pay slips
- Single Touch Payroll
- Process superannuation payments/manage automatic superannuation
- Preparation for year-end payroll
- Relevant reporting and ATO submissions
- Course information
- Online learning, enabling you to study anywhere, anytime
- One-on-one and group coaching sessions with industry experts
- 24/7 support
- Student Facebook groups so you can connect with your fellow learners!
6 months from enrolment
- A working computer with Microsoft Office
- An internet connection
P7500 – Installment plan available
Why choose Ab2
100% online – Complete Flexibility – Study Online, anywhere, and anytime
Unrivalled student support by specialists that only serve the accounting and bookkeeping industry
Course developed and taught by real world industry leaders, not academics.
AB² is one of very few RTOs to offer the Tax Practitioners Board approved course to become a registered BAS agent.
Deep industry connections – we participate actively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry, allowing us to connect you with employers and industry contracts to further your career.
Free student membership with accounting and bookkeeping industry bodies
Want to know more?
Our student experience team are here to help answer any questions you have. We’ll support you every step of the way to ensure you have the best learning experience and complete your program sooner.
Special Introductory Offer
Grab our introductory offer for only $1,490 per student. Regular price at $1,990. For a limited time only.
Ab2 offers two options for you to pay for your course costs, as well as flexible payment options.
Upfront $1,490: You can save 15% by making an upfront payment of $1,490.
Weekly $65.90: Get started right away by making weekly payments of $65.90, over a period of 26 weeks